1. A black purse that’s far from boring, this cross-body shearling pouch adds unexpected texture to any ensemble, and is guaranteed to keep all of your essentials extra-warm.
2. Stocking stuffers that double as, well, stockings! Smile-inducing mohair ones to boot.
3. It’s 2018; gloves shouldn’t slow down your texting. These have slits at the thumb and index finger so you can type through the cold — or take a selfie with a snowman.
4. Danielle Frankel, a bridal designer, recently unveiled a fine jewelry collection, but don’t expect anything remotely resembling a cake topper. These pearl earrings suit an evening out as much as a trip down the aisle.
5. A souped-up version of the Marc Jacobs best-selling Dew Drops highlighter, this liquid gel blends replenishing vitamins with subtle metallics for that perfect rose-gold shine.
6. A delightfully quirky topper for your most delightfully quirky pal.
7. Everything you need to maintain a healthy glow while on the go, including travel-size marula cleansing oil and a mineral cleansing mask, all responsibly sourced. Bonus: The zippered pouch, handwoven from West African mud cloth, doubles as a chic clutch.
8. This retro pink Heartbreaker style is destined to become the next “It” shades, à la its predecessor, the highly covetable Le Specs x Adam Selman Lolita sunglasses.
9. A perfume that smells as good as it looks on Instagram: This multipurpose fragrance from the cultish Régimes des Fleurs label can be used on the body or as room spray.
10. Who wouldn’t feel glamorous with the stars and moons tucked into her updo? These bedazzled bobby pins are as practical as they are dazzling.
11. The chicest way to get in on the self-care movement: a kit that includes a silk eye mask and a quartz facial roller that is meant to aid relaxation and look pretty on your night table.
12. The grown-up version of the candy bracelets you loved as a youngster, but without the threat of cavities.
13. The fastest way to fake that rosy glow? This pretty citrusy lip balm goes on sheer and doubles as a cheek stain.
15. For the minimalist who appreciates a bit of flash: a gold wristlet that holds just the essentials.